Dr Basu
Dr Basu, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  MD

If the man ejaculate inside your mouth is it possible the sperm

If the man ejaculate inside your mouth is it possible the sperm is still alive?and can u put it inside your vagina using a syringe?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 4 years ago.
Yes, the sperms are alive inside your mouth & it is possible to get impregnated with injected semen from mouth if done within 5 minutes ( as long as it is not dissolved ).
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
So it means if he ejaculate inside my mouth and put it in syringe within 5 minutes and injected into the vagina it could be possible to get pregnant it its done during ovulation period?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 4 years ago.

Yes, that is possible.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
U mention earlier that it could be possible to get impregnated if its not dissolve?what u mean by that?the sperm will dissolve inside your mouth?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 4 years ago.

Sorry for the confusion.

By 'dissolve' i meant 'dried'

as long as the sperm is moist, it is alive.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
So it means that u can get pregnant by doing this as long as i will do it on my ovulation day?i have to click accept here and thanks for your help!one more question how long the sperm stay alive in the mouth?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 4 years ago.

The sperms can be alive for long time hours inside the mouth.

Remember, you need sufficient quantity ( 3-4 ml) of semen rich with sperm to be injected inside the vagina to get pregnant as they have to cross through thick vaginal mucus.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

One more question!So it doesnt matter if theres saliva included when u put the sperm inside the syringe?i read here online that sperm dies inside the mouth because of acidity im not sure!Thanks for your answer it really helps!

Expert:  Dr Basu replied 4 years ago.

Yes saliva does have some negative effect.

But, if the sperm count is high, then it does not matter (salivary enzymes cannot cause damage)

Dr Basu, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience: MD