Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)
1725470

I HAVE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH 3 GUYS IN THE SAME WEEK NOW

Customer Question

I HAVE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH 3 GUYS IN THE SAME WEEK NOW MY LIPS ARE SWOLLEN AND RED AND I HAVE LITTLE BITTY BUMPS AND BLISTERS WHAT DOES THAT MEAN. AND I ALSO HAVE A FISHY ODOR AND A DARK COLOR DISCHARGE
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr.M.D.Mazumdar replied 7 years ago.

This could mean that you have had some amount of mild injury leading to the dark colored discharge and the swollen lips. But the presence of the bumps, blisters and odor indicates an infection. A fishy odor genrally occurs when ther is bacterial vaginosis. And this condition can occur when the ph of the vagina changes due to sex.

You need to consult a doctor to be test for infections, especially STDs. Meanwhile, please apply a cool pack to the genital areas for 10 minutes twice a day to help the swelling go down.

I hope this helps.

Let me know if you need more input. If not, please click on the green"Accept" button on this page. A positive rating and adding a bonus will be warmly appreciated.