Dr. Saul
Dr. Saul, Doctor
Experience:  I am a board certified, practicing obstetrician gynecologist with many years of clinical experience.

Can Adderall interfere with ovulation or fertility if taken

Can Adderall interfere with ovulation or fertility if taken while trying to concieve?

Thank you so much for your question. It is my privilege to be able to help you.

It shouldn't interfere, but it has been known to effect menstrual cycles. If you are having regular cycles, the adderall should not prevent or interfere with conception.

I hope this was helpful to you. If it was, please remember to ACCEPT the answer so i can get compensated for my work. if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. i am truly privileged to help you, and i want to make sure that you are satisfied with your answer. Good luck! Dr. SaulJE