Dr Patty
Dr Patty, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  OB/GYN 35 years of practice including teaching, pregnancy & GYN issues

how to get a juicy vagina.

how to get a juicy vagina.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Patty replied 7 years ago.
Can you explain your situation further? What symptoms exactly are you experiencing?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi my boy friend is always saying how dry I am before we have intercourse,but once he gets into my vagina its fine . so I guess I want to know how is it that I stay moist.
Expert:  Dr Patty replied 7 years ago.
Vaginal moisture depends on certain glands of the body that produce mucus. If once intercourse occurs there is no dryness, then the glands are working adequate. The problem would be if you are also dry during intercourse. In order to have moisture beforehand, adequate foreplay should be done, and if need be, use adequate lubrication.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

So you are saying there is no way that cumming is a lilttle to a lot is not in anyones control that is the way every woman body is made rather you squirt or cum a little or a lot .That is the way your body juicies are

Expert:  Dr Patty replied 7 years ago.
Yes- the amount of lubrication is variable from person to person. If you notice only dryness, this is not normal and can be related to a hormonal imbalance, amongst many other reasons and would need to be seen by a doctor. Excessive lubrication is also not normal and needs to be seen and can be a glandular problem.