Dr Heal
Dr Heal, Doctor
Experience:  B.A.M.S with 10 years of experience
11859556

how do i get rid of Xtremely BADDDDDD toe jams ! i washed

how do i get rid of Xtremely BADDDDDD toe jams?! i washed my shoes, i scrubbed my feet using a bar of soap and japanese scrub cloth. i'm on my feet at work all day and require shoes (i wear oasics, walking shoes). if i wear socks my feet get blisters. if i don't, they smell for days and my family is pissed at me for stinking up the car and house.

Dear 10toejams,

The best way of getting rid of toe-jams is through a simple way of ensuring that you see that no much sweating occurs inbetween. Socks if causing blisters then you should wear Cotton socks rather than synthetic one's. For a week everyday after coming back from work heat a spoon of coconut oil and add a little Turmeric powder in to it. apply this inbetween toes. Leave for about half an hour and then give a hotwater dip using a bucket of water added with four spoons of table salt. later after about 15 minutes pat the area dry using a turkey towel and inbetween toes. Use a soft soap to wash the area and dry the area again. This may look a little difficult to practice but a week of it will bring a lot of changes for good.

with best regards,

Dr.Renjusha