How many weeks pregnant are you? What is the reason for asking for abortion?
With pregnancy tests being negative, chance of pregnancy is very low if you have done the tests in the second week of missed period. In the first week of missed period, the blood pregnancy test is more sensitive and home pregnancy tests can come negative as pregnancy hormone built up is not enough to be detected by the home urine pregnancy tests.
The abortion pill called as RU486 is a prescription product and is taken under medical supervision, so one if your pregnancy is confirmed, you will need a doctor's visit.
Apart from pregnancy there are other causes of missed or delayed periods, also, so they must also be considered;
1) Ovarian hormone dysfunctions
2) Thyroid hormone abnormalities
3) Stress, anxiety, emotional disorders
4) Sudden weight loss or gain
5) Excessive physical activity 6) Hyperprolactinemia
Read the resource under the heading secondary amenorrhea;
I hope this was helpful to you. If it was, please remember to ACCEPT the answer so I can get compensated for my work. if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. I am truly privileged to help you, and I want to make sure that you are satisfied with your answer.
I am sorry, if I was not clear. I apologize.
There are two ways of abortion, but both would need an help from the doctor;
1) Medical; The abortion pill is called RU 486, as I had mentioned. This is a prescription product so one cannot do anything on own, I am afraid. Please read about the details;
2) Surgical; A gynecologist would do the procedure.
It is pleasure assisting you.
Please let me know, if you need further information.
Miscarriage is a term which is used when the abortion happens spontaneously (natural). If one wants to induce the miscarriage, this is called as abortion. Please read the resource;
Hope this helps.
Please let me know if you need further information.
iIWOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DO NOT REFER ME TO THE WIKIPEDIA AS IF THE INFORMATION IS SUFFICIENT.