Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Many years of extensive work experience in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women's Health
12501846

Is there anything that will bring down my period faster if

Is there anything that will bring down my period faster if it is just spotting for two days.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 8 years ago.
Are you on any meds? Why do you want to get your faster?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
No. It normally flow faster than this.
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 8 years ago.
Are you having regular periods? do you have any other symptoms? Are you at risk of pregnancy? Is it just spotting or your period has started?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
It has started but very slow.
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 8 years ago.
I don't see any alarming symptoms at this time, some variation in periods from cycle to cycle is considerable and it's quite normal. There is no meds that can bring your period faster, and I think you don't need to do anything to make it heavier, it's just a variation, this time it's slow and light bleeding next month your may have usual or little heavier. I think you don't need to do much at this time. If you keeps on having irregularities then you will have to visit your OBG for hormone check up, which might be playing role in it.