Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Many years of extensive work experience in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women's Health

hi i am 27 and havent had a smear test in five years and i

hi i am 27 and havent had a smear test in five years and i had my second child in march 2008.i have alot of discharge quite thick and clear in colour
I need some more information, when did you first notice the discharge? is there any recent increase in it's amount? Is it foul smelling?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no it doesnt have any smell its thick on the tissue when i wipe after weeing no it wouldnt be a huge amount just a couple of times a day
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
also i suffer from back pain
I seems like a yeast infection, you can use anti fungal vaginal cream from over the counter and see if you feel better.
As far as back pain is concern it could be due to many reasons, but at your age, it's most likely musculoskeletal until unless you have neuronal or muscular weakness. If it's just a musculoskeletal then you can take pain meds and use hot water bag for better comfort.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
would it be a yeast infection even though i wouldnt always be itchy and i am so scared of cervical cancer and am not sure of the signs.
Yes, it possible to have yeast infection without all the set of symptoms. I think you are too young for cervical cancer, do you have the risk factor? When was your last pap smear?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i also have a constant stich in myright side quite high up just under my rib cage is anything to worry about?
Do you mean to say, you have discomfort at you back, below rib case? If yes, then it might be due to upper urinary track infection but needs to have fever and urinary symptoms and reproducerable pain after pressing. If you don't have these then it could be just an musculoskeletal pain.