Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)
1725470

Cant have sex because im too tight and it hurts too much

Customer Question

Cant have sex because im too tight and it hurts too much?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr.M.D.Mazumdar replied 8 years ago.

jabeen,

You can try using Lignocaine gel avilable OTC as Topicaine gel. This is a mild anesthetic and will help to numb the pain sensations. But this will also decrease the sensations of enjoyment from the sexual intercourse.

A mild burning may occur immediately after application . Wait for about 10 minutes after application to have sex.

But it will be best if you were to consult a gynecologist for a thorough examination to rule out any causes in the vagina which is causing the severe pain during sex.

I hope this helps.

Let me know if you need more input. If not, please click on the green"Accept" button on this page. Adding a bonus and a positive feedback will be warmly appreciated.