Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

Stuck in park and air conditioner compressor will not come

Customer Question

stuck in park and air conditioner compressor will not come on plenty of pressure fore the compressor
JA: Do you have brake lights? Have any trouble codes popped up?
Customer: nope driving car last night air just quit
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2010 max
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked fuses
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 7 days ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

explain more about stuck in park ? you can not move the shifter out of park ?

plenty of pressure , did you mean the freeon been checked using ac gauges ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Air conditioner working fine compressor is not getting power to it
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
need to no where all the possiable fuses that may be blown
nissan owners manual sucks

ok ,here what I have on it ,will that help you ,click on links to view

yes they do not give you much, does the fuse box cover has a label inside of it ,it should

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

MAGNET CLUTCH CONTROL SYSTEM System Description The A/C auto amp. controls compressor operation by ambient temperature, intake air temperature and signal from ECM. SYSTEM OPERATION When the A/C switch, the AUTO switch, or the DEF switch is pressed, or when shifting mode position to D/F, the A/C auto amp. transmits the A/C switch signal and blower fan motor switch signal to the ECM, via CAN communication. ECM judges whether compressor can be turned ON, based on each sensor status (refrigerant-pressure sensor signal, throttle angle, etc.). If the ECM judges that the compressor can be turned ON, it sends A/C compressor request signal to the IPDM E/R, via CAN communication. Upon receipt of A/C compressor request signal from the ECM, the IPDM E/R turns the A/C relay ON to operate the compressor. When sending A/C compressor request signal to the IPDM E/R via CAN communication line, the ECM simultaneously sends A/C compressor feedback signal to A/C auto amp. via CAN communication line. The ECM sends A/C compressor feedback signal to A/C auto amp., then, uses input A/C compressor feed- back signal to control air inlet. Compressor Protection Control The ECM makes the A/C relay turn OFF and stops the compressor when pressure on the high-pressure side, detected by the refrigerant pressure sensor, is over approximately 3,119 kPa (31.8 kg/cm2, 452 psi), or below approximately 118 kPa (1.2 kg/cm2, 17 psi). Low Temperature Protection Control Turn the A/C relay to OFF and stop the A/C compressor by the signal from the A/C auto amp., according to the evaporator passing air temperature detected by the intake sensor and the ambient temperature detected by the ambient sensor.

REMOVE & REPLACE OF IPDM

YOU ARE WELCOME

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Apreciatted

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation.

Please kindly rate Me ,A 5 Star Rating is Much Appreciated.

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,

You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert

that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please Keep in Mind that when You Rate Me , it Does Not End Our Conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

I 'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat