sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

They said that the fuse are not connected to athe air bags

Customer Question

They said that the fuse are not connected to athe air bags in anyway
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?
Customer: thata was stolen when the truck wasstolen
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2007 tundra
JA: Are you fixing your Tundra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no, i had it towed to a repair shnop and they say that the other damage that was don to the truck had nothing to do woth the air bags not deploying now they stole that fulk tamk of gas by overe ridding the fuse and cut the transfer fuel line when i picked it up the 1st time tre crusie contral was not working and not the airbag light wii not shust off which means no aiar bags, and insurance is not wanting to pay or total the shop says that the fuses have nothing to do with the air bigs
JA: The Nissan Mechanic's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: sorry i dont understand what you are telling me
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: how much will it cost
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: k
Category: Nissan
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your airbag light is on but I'm uncertain exactly what your question is. There are dozens of things that can cause the airbag light to come on an some testing will be required to determine exactly what is wrong. A failure of any component in the system can cause the light to come on.

Has a shop diagnosed the airbag light?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
To my knowledge no they told me that that has nothing todo with the idiots that stolen the truck and over ride the the system to pump all of the gasoline out of the tank by cutting the transfer fuel line which inturn they burnt up the fuel pump. I did some research on line and it was saying that if there was a brief moment to the electrical system that it cause the airbags to loose the signal to deploy if needed.

What specifically was done to the vehicle?