peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2005 armada with bose nav and cd radio. i removed

Customer Question

i have a 2005 armada with bose nav and cd radio. i removed the dash to replace the ac actuators did disconnect the battery frist,now the radio wont power up display is black and no sound.ac works correct no knocking noise on the sat controller behind the bose amp box there is a white plug on the side of the sat box that does not have a plug in it.i dont remember if it had one i have looked and can not find a plug to install in it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The best thing to do here is inspect the wiring harness and connections in the area you worked in to see if any are left disconnected needing replaced or if there is any damaged wiring or pins in the connectors from plugging back in.I have seen damaged pins in connectors from reconnecting in the past before cause this issue here.You might disconnect connectors you had apart at one point and check for any damage needing repaired.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete