Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I just did disc brakes all the way around on my 07 nissan

Customer Question

Hello, I just did disc brakes all the way around on my 07 nissan pathfinder, replaced the master cylinder as well as bench bleeding it and completely bled the braking system. My issue is I have brake pressure when the vehicle is off, but when I turn it on I have no pedal. Am I not bleeding completely or may I have another issue? I have also checked for leaks and I have good pressure at each bleeder valve shooting about a foot out when I crack it.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

When you bleed brakes on these cars, you have to bleed them in a certain order. Click the link to see the sequence that the wheels need to be bleed.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/bleed%20brakes%20with%20ABS.jpg

After bleeding the brakes in this order, it should resolve your issue.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!