peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

The bluetooth is not working on my 2015 nissan pathfinder

Customer Question

the bluetooth is not working on my 2015 nissan pathfinder platinum
JA: Are you fixing your Pathfinder Platinum yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have not tried anything
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 18 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In some cases a dealer reset can be performed to correct this here as sometimes a logic lock up can occur causing the blue tooth module/ecu to act up and cause this issue.I have seen some of these with blue tooth module failure in the past before needing replaced.This is located in the rear area of the vehicle on the drivers side cargo area behind the trim paneling.

Since this is a 2015 model this should be able to be diagnosed and repaired at no charge to you under factory warranty from a dealer.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete