peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Head lite low beam on one side out good bulb, yes good fuse

Customer Question

head lite low beam on one side out good bulb
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: yes good fuse good bulb
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 87 300 zx nissan
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: replace fuse checked all wiring
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes battery won't hold charge
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
my car can be park over night an battery will die brand new battery
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 19 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

For the battery issue here this sounds like your model has a parasitic drain needing located first as this may also be tied into why this head light does not work especially if this is a relay or control module at fault causing both issues.This test will require a multi meter to locate the source of the drain/draw.If you have one of these tools to do this testing let me know and I can post the procedure here on how to locate the source of this issue.Or let me know if you want the procedure either way.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete