peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Man what's not going on with it, lol, 1991 Nissan 300zx had

Customer Question

man what's not going on with it, lol
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 1991 Nissan 300zx had some work done and now they can't find the lighting harness for the fog lights and turn signal do they make a harness for it I can purchase
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know what size fuse it needs?
Customer: I replaced all the fuses in the engine haven't looked at the kick panel yet
JA: Are you fixing your 300ZX yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: had it worked on and painted, but after the paint shop put it back together they told me they couldn't find the wires for the turn signal nor the fog lights
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The car has a bent pulley and it runs rough, I want to put blow off valves on the car but worried about where to have them connected
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Are you fixing your 300ZX yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: had it worked on and painted, but after the paint shop put it back together they told me they couldn't find the wires for the turn signal nor the fog lights
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The car has a bent pulley and it runs rough, I want to put blow off valves on the car but worried about where to have them connected
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 21 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the wiring was there previously and these lights did work before it was painted then the harness should be installed still but may have been tucked away in an area hard to see.If you can I would have them check over the complete vehicle for any loose wiring or harnesses.If this was not already installed and you are looking for a harness that will work you can try and find a used harness at a place like http://www.car-part.com.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete