Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

2011 Nissan Altima started to have condensation on

Customer Question

2011 Nissan Altima started to have condensation on windshield inside and back window inside also
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: yes and yes
JA: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just saw it today
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sloshing water on rear passenger door
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 25 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

The rear door drain could be clogged which may be allowing some moisture into the car. To clear the drain you need simply a small screw driver. Look along the bottom of the door towards the back and pull back the rubber door seal just a little. Then use the screw driver to poke into the drain and see if the door drains.

If it's not the door drain, I have seen where the passenger side or drivers side rocker panel gets clogged. For that a hole would need to be drilled to drain the water out of the rocker. I would suggest to have it done by a professional if drilling is required.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!