Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

No response to the ca no response to the car ignition going

Customer Question

No response to the ca no response to the car ignition going there's no but that's almost as if the battery is dead by th no response to the car ignition going there's no but it's almost as if the battery is dead but it's not it's just to keep the car is not recognizing the key
JA: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?
Customer: Yes the battery is fine I got 12
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: 2007 Nissan Sentra
JA: Are you fixing your Sentra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm trying to fix it myself I reinsert i I'm trying to fix it myself I reinsert it take a 6 x and that I'm not getting any response I believe the anti-theft thing was messed up and it's not recognizing the original key I tr I'm trying to fix it myself I reinsert it take a 6 x and that I'm not getting any response I believe the anti-theft thing was messed up and it's not recognizing the original key I tried a locking the doors opening the trunk and then doing the key 6 I'm trying to fix it myself I reinsert it take a 6 x and that I'm not getting any response I believe the anti-theft thing was messed up and it's not recognizing the original key I tried a locking the doors opening the trunk and then doing the key doing the key 6 times and that's not working
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I trie I tried a key that was not programmed and that put everything out of whack and then I tried you original key and it didn't do anything
JA: I'm an assistant to the Nissan mechanic. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: No that's all
Category: Nissan
Expert:  david craig replied 2 months ago.

Hi Im David, what??????????

you want to simplify that by about 30 sentences please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The Ant and I believe tha The Ant and I believe the entir the end and I believe the anti-theft key thing was activated I answered i thing was activated I inserted a key without a chip night and everything went haywire and then I inserted the key with a chip but it would not recognize it I don't know what's going on I tried inserting t thing was activated I inserted a key without a chip night and everything went haywire and then I inserted the key with a chip but it would not recognize it I don't know what's going on I tried inserting the key 6 times fast I tr thing was activated I inserted a key without a chip and then everything went haywire and then I inserted the key with a chip but it would not recognize it I don't know what's going on I tried inserting the key 6 times fast I tried locking doors popping the trunk and then turning the key 3 times 6 times fast and nothing is working
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't have 24 hours I got a about an hour
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It said free mechanic