Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I have a 2015 Nissan NV3500 its a 9 seater used as a mini

Customer Question

Good morning,I have a 2015 Nissan NV3500 its a 9 seater used as a mini bus .... I need a Rear door tailgate glass.... Can you provide a parts dealer for me in the UK or US
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

The only way to provide that information is to provide the dealer with your vin number. That is how all part numbers are determine for each vehicle. So I would suggest you contact your local Nissan dealer on the Island and give them your vin number to get the proper part number. Other wise you can contact this dealer to get the information you need.

http://www.courtesyparts.com/

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!