peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

The third row seats in my 2010 nissan armada will not raise.

Customer Question

the third row seats in my 2010 nissan armada will not raise.
JA: Are you fixing your Armada yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I had it to the dealer and they said I need a new motor which is located under the third seat, but they want $500 to fix it. Can it be done manually?
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: It's an automatic with110,000 miles.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately when the seat is stuck like this here the only way to correct this is to have it removed and the motor replaced.The only way to move it manually is if the motor is removed.The motor is keeping it jammed/locked in place.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete