Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

WE have a Nissan Titan and it would not accelerate up the,

Customer Question

WE have a Nissan Titan and it would not accelerate up the hill, my husband put his foot all the way down on the gas and it would not speed up. then the check engine light came on
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Francis,

The check engine light come on when the computer system detects a fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is failing the first thing that needs to be done is to have the computer system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. Most auto parts store such as Auto Zone will perform the scan for you at no charge. If you can get this done and post back with them I can help you get this resolved.