Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

06 Xterra. Turn signals/hazards work intermittently. seems

Customer Question

06 Xterra. Turn signals/hazards work intermittently. seems to work consistently with koeo, but not with koer (sometimes it will) Scan tool shows BCM thinks it has signal on when not flashing I have removed all aftermarket Led and wiring and put back to stock. also tried eliminating jumper harness for trailer wiring, I suspect the BCM is bad?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

If you have the truck all back to stock and you have directional issues and hazard light issues, that is a BCM issue. The Body control module if bad will need to be replaced. Once replaced all the keys for the truck and tire pressure sensors will need to be programmed then then the BCM configuration written ( programmed ) for it to operate properly.

Do you have any more questions on this?