Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

2000 pathfinder no crank. Can't locate start relay. A tan

Customer Question

2000 pathfinder no crank. Can't locate start relay. A tan square switch/relay is mounted on pass fender well. Is this something to do with start/crank ?
JA: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?
Customer: New battery loss tests good. 135k miles
JA: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes fixing myself. Load tested battery it's good. I suspect start relay. Only when I check vendors they show me a blue small relay that's for earlier models
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  david craig replied 1 month ago.

Hi Im David, please allow me a few moments to look up some info for you. thanks

what size engine? 3.3?

do you still need assistance?

hello?

Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there.please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/koxi2e20u4835y7/1026-pathfinder-Main%20Harness.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/koxi2e20u4835y7/1026-pathfinder-Main%20Harness.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help