peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I have a 1976 Datsun datsun 280 Z 2+2. Recently a tyn or 2

Customer Question

I have a 1976 Datsun datsun 280 Z 2+2. Recently a tyn or 2 busted off in my fuse box. I have been trying to get the fusebox out so I can get the numbers to order a new one, but I haven't fouund any diagrams for removal. It ran a long string of wires to a card, but I haven;t found a plug to separate. Of course, I'm a lrge guy and haven't been able to get i far enough to take a look. Any suggestions.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Info like this may be difficult to obtain due to the age of the vehicle.You may have to visit or speak to a classic auto repair center in your area to see if they can find this info for you.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I still need the help, and I have tried contacting other mechanics locally. This does not really answer any part of the question I have asked and is not worth the money I have spent. Do you have any diagrams to show me how to get the fusebox out?Thanks for the response.Gil

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete