I have a 2012 Nissan altima. I got in my CSR Tuesday morning

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Nissan altima. I got in my CSR Tuesday morning and it would not start. All the lights would come on on the dash and my overhead lights started flashing. After about five minutes the car started and I notice my little one had left the light on in the back seat. But at this point none of my gauge hands would move. After about five minutes they started working and everything looked fine. I drove it about ten miles and was sitting at the bank and all of a sudden it just cut off. I can press the start button and everything lights up and I have and car with a key in it lit up on the dash and on the other side a lights with just a key comes up. When I press start again to crank it it just cuts off completely and will not crank.
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jay replied 5 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did you try to jump start the car to see if the engine would turn over and start?