Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I need to change the lamp for the turn signal on the front

I need to change the lamp for the turn signal on the front driver's side of my 1999 Nissan Maxima GLE. Could I get the proper proceedures and any diagrams?

hi my name is ***** ***** i can help

this is very simple just remove the one screw on the top of the turn signal then pull the light out turn the bulb to get it out and turn a new bulb in place.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Sorry I have been delayed getting back to you. It has been raining like crazy and I don't have access to a garage...

Is the screw you are referring to accessible from the outside of the car? I ask because I don't see any screw heads anywhere near the turn signal lense.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Is there a problem with my follow-up question/reply?

Perhaps there has been some confusion with the model/year of my Maxima... Just to clarify the problem, there is no screw visable on the exterior of the lense covering the driver's side front turn signal. (See attached photo.)

Could the screw you are referring to be accessible elsewhere?

Sorry you never got a response since you reply. My name is ***** ***** I can help you out.

See my image I made with your picture to explain how its done.

If you need anything else let me know, if not just be sure to leave me a kind rating please.

thanks.

Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience: Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Thank you. I'll try that in the morning and let you know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

That is exactly the kind of detail I needed. Once I saw what meant by your notations on my photo, the replacement was a snap!

Thanks!