I have problem with my nissan xtrail

Customer Question

hi,i have problem with my nissan xtrail
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
i have problem with my nissan xtrail on cooling system, i changed the head gasket because it was burnt out, but still i experienced overheating and sometimes water from the radiator comes back to the overflow tank, and later on it drains all the water in the radiator and overflow tank, i removed themorstart a year ago and i am yet to buy a new one, i changed head gasket three days ago but the problem still persist, i checked the radiator they say its fine,
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Although i removed thermostart a year ago the car was behaving just fine, but now after driving for 30 minutes it get overheating..i checked cylinder head they say it fine no need to resurface, please help me out
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 14 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Can I get the vin#?

Have you done a compression test on all cylinders?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
What is compression test? And what is vin?

I do not believe you are going to be able to do the diag and repairs needed based on your response. I will opt out and let another take over.