Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.

The cruise control quit working on my 2011 Murano. While I

Customer Question

The cruise control quit working on my 2011 Murano. While I was turning it off and on repeatedly, at one point the light was blinking.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 28 days ago.

hey there, thanks for the question.

If the cruise control is the only function on the steering wheel NOT working. Then it's more than likely related to the ASCD cancel switch, brake switch, or the steering wheel switch itself.

First check that your brake lamps work. If so, make sure they go OFF when you release the brake pedal. If so while driving try to set the cruise and see if the light starts flashing again. If it does then it's more than likely the ASCD cancel switch, if you cannot get the cruise light to even come on at all then the actual switch is probably at fault.

let me know how else i can help.

Expert:  Jake replied 22 days ago.

if you need further assistance please let me know.

If not please leave a kind rating.

thank you.