I think you have already posted the answer...regarding

Customer Question

I think you have already posted the answer...regarding passenger airbag. But, not only does the light flash on the dash, but the little box has turned red ...airbag light with a 2 in it. My brother just replaced the blower motor, and I am wondering if he messed up the wiring. The light has always been on since I bought it used...but just the one on the dash..mopt flashing and additional rectangular box is lit up as well.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: I will do that, as well. But, as I said, it used to be on and not flashing...since he replaced blower motor, it is flashing and that other light is know which one I am speaking of, right?
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2009 Versa 1.8
JA: Are you fixing your Versa yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well..nothing..the light being on wasn't an issue, really...but it has to be inspected at end of month...wont pass like that! Hey, another ac/heat control panel is MISSING the cable that hooks up to the switch that goes to Max AC/ recirculate...can I order just that one cable..i think its white?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Oh, ha ha...I thought I was speaking to mechanic..what is the fee for this?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Answering here is fine. No need to call. Thanks!
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

We are only permitted to assist on one concern per question. More questions can be opened for additional concerns. Which issue would you like me to help with?

Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 30 days ago.

Do you still need help?