Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Toyota mastertech
Experience:  master tech at Toyota dealer

2012 nissan rogue, after about 1-2 hours on road, going up

Customer Question

2012 nissan rogue, after about 1-2 hours on road, going up incline rpms go up and speed goes down, have to pull over and set a while, then it will go again until next hill
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer and allowing me to assist you. that sounds like your transmission is slipping, this may have to go to either a dealer or transmission shop to check line pressure and check the fluid operating temperature under load. Have you ever had the fluid flushed? also do you tow a trailer? check to see if the fluid is discolored and smells burnt. Hope this gives you some direction to solve your problem and if you require further assistance I'll br happy to do so.