Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

At the fuse box. Looking at the tail fuse. There is a yellow

Customer Question

At the fuse box. Looking at the tail fuse. There is a yellow wire that is connected to the box. Runs through some wire covers. Down by where the altenator wites connect on front of motor. There is that yellow wire we are talking about. Its not connected to any thing. Where would connect to. I have no rear running lights or dash lights and im assuming that is the issue.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike S. replied 9 months ago.

First of all is this a GLE, GXE or SE. Second, I don't see any yellow wires in the exterior lights wiring diagram for the GLE. Are you sure the color is yellow and that there isn't any stripe on the wire also?

You said this wire came out of the fuse box. Where is this fuse box located, cause they are a few fuse/relay boxes on this and third, does this wire appear to be added onto the fuse box afterwards?