Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I've got a series of SES codes on my 2008 G37. Just had the

Customer Question

I've got a series of SES codes on my 2008 G37. Just had the tranny replaced w/ a rebuilt. Nissan dealer read the codes and there are several: U1000 & 1001, P1212, C1109, B210C, B210E and No DTC a couple times. Had an issue w/ the wiring harness a few years back. Any ideas?
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: Not yet, just starting to address the issue.
JA: Are you fixing your G37 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, I've got a good mechanic but it's a holiday so I thought I'd see what info is available on line.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I installed a performance enhancing module on the car some years ago and it came lose and cut a wire in the harness. The dealer was able to repair the harness after removing the device and there have been no issues since.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.When you turn the ignition on by pressing the start button 2 times does the radiator fans come on?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I dont know how do I determine that?
Expert:  Jay replied 7 months ago.

You need to turn the ignition ON and open the hood and listen to see if the engine fans are on.