peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

My interior lights, power door locks, cigarette light and my

Customer Question

My interior lights, power door locks, cigarette light and my speedometer do not work I check the fuses, they are good, but Im not get any voltage on either side of the fuse. And yes the was on. Help!
Also the blower works erratically. When I turn it on, it is hard to turn off..And the speedometer is acting weird. I could be cruising at 60mph, and it will read 125mph
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If all of these issues here occurred at the same time check the main fuse panel power input feed from the battery to see if there is a loose,corroded or damaged connection at all.If a fault is found this will need repaired to correct this here.If this is or was checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I checked out every wire to and from the fuse panel to the battery. However it still does not work

Was anything added after market like a remote start or alarm system at all?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have an alarm system, and a remote start. However I had those items on for years, with no problem

I apologize for the delay.

Is there any way the wiring can be checked to these after market components for any issues?