Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I have a 2008 Nisian armada last night and again this

Customer Question

Good evening I have a 2008 Nisian armada last night and again this evening my windows rolled down I replaced the battery in my remote thinking that had something to do with the problem but he did not the remote won't work anymore my concern is the windows going down by themselves what advice do you have
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Was it both front windows that automatically went down?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
both front
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

Besides the remote if you take the mechanical key and turn it and hold it in the unlock position, that will also lower the windows. So you could have a issue with the door lock causing the windows to go down. Try playing with the door lock and see if the windows can go up.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The key will raise the windows but if I go back 10 or 15 minutes later the window is back down my son alerted me to this this morning around 3 o'clock in the a.m.
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

The key should not be able to raise the windows. The key only lowers them. Take the battery out of the remote. If the windows still goes down, it's something with the door locks causing your issue.

Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Expert:  Jay replied 8 months ago.

Did you have any more questions on this?