Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

Two codes popping up P0102 and PO113, It's been going on for

Customer Question

Hello two codes popping up P0102 and PO113
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: It's been going on for about two weeks
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: Murano SL AWD year 2003
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm taking it to my mechanic I believe it needs a tune up as well
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Can u tell me. What's going on ??
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer, and ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

The codes are for the intake air temperature sensor.

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 3 months ago.

Which is part of the mass air flow sensor

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I have not heard from you in a few days. Do you still need assistance? I also noticed you haven't left a rating. I have assisted in good faith and am only compensated when you leave a positive rating. Please let me know if there is anything else you need to leave a positive rating. Conversations can always continue after a rating is received.