peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Have on my warning on dash board a picture of 4 tires. Says

Customer Question

Have on my warning on dash board a picture of 4 tires. Says 100 percent in the front Nissan Rogue 2016
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This my be a warning to let you know tires are at correct inflation.Being a new 2016 model my info is a little limited on what this shows here on this actual display.One thing you can do though as since this should still be under factory warranty is have a dealer inspect this to locate any faults needing corrected.This would be done at no charge to you under factory warranty.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete