Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair

I just bought a XQ 60 infinity 2015 when you go under 20mph

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** just bought a XQ 60 infinity 2015 when you go under 20mph it jumps in idle surges like only when your going under 20mph though would you have an idea what that might mean?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In order to determine what is failing you are going to need to start first with scanning the computer system to see if there are any fault codes that should be detected by the computer system when the problem is occurring. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to determine the cause.