Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician

The blower isn't working, 2004 nissan maxima, I'm trying by

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: The blower isn't working
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2004 nissan maxima
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm trying by myself.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you call me at this phone number +52,(###) ###-####please
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you out with your question.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Check fuse first, then check the relay by switching it with one close by. If it still does not work then you have a problem with the blower motor itself and will need to replace it.

You can check for voltage at the blower motor connector with the switch on, if you have power replace the motor. If no power you will need to troubleshoot further.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Please reply to this if you need more help and we can continue this conversation. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, but I will try to give you the best answer I can. If I am not giving you 5 star service, please let me know what I missed.

ASE Master Technician