Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

The dash lights comes back on after the car been started.

Customer Question

The dash lights comes back on after the car been started. Replaced an ABS computer problem continues to happen on Nissan 350z?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad ,Welcome To JustAnswer, I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting a reply ASAP

is it the ABS light ?

what was the fault code number found ?

is there car acting up brake wise , or just light is on ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Just lights on

ok what is the fault code retrieved ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't know this was a vehicle I was purchasing one of the things to fix were the panel lights after starting it's been at the dealer for 4 weeks now that tells me they are not sure. I don't anything about any codes.

if you call the dealership should supply with a fault code number , if possible and post it back here

the abs system has several components , abs wheel sensor , abs module , stop light switch etc..

the diagnostic scan they did will supply us with the number fault code for abs system that we can look the system it belongs too.

the abs module is a problem in that year car , also they mistake it sometime for the connector being bad not the abs pump .

is it something you bought or you buying ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Buying according to the dealer the vehicle is mind it just have not been fixed per agreement. I did not think that would be such a big problem they even calm a person from Detroit came down a week ago Tuesday to see what was wrong

i m sure they also need to check the software in all modules, if they have people from Detroit i m sure they will do that

If light only coming on and no braking issues, it will be wiring, pump or software issue,

i wish i had better answer for you on this one

Let me know if you need anything else on it ,if you are good , Please Kindly rate me.

Hope I was helpful to you &

A Positive Rating is Much Appreciated

This Post Will Stay Open for You To Come back and Ask me Any Follow Up Question You May have on this issue , even after you rate me

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Okay thanks

you welcome , hope they get it resolved

Chad