My 2006 Nissan Armada is having a/c issues. I had it

Customer Question

my 2006 Nissan Armada is having a/c issues. I had it evacuated and recharged and it worked only for a short drive. The next day, warm air. I took it back to the mechanic and he said there was a leak in the condenser, so he replaced it and recharged it. It worked on the drive home, but stopped and started blowing warm again.
JA: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?
Customer: hoses are original. drive mostly locally, not more than 25-50 miles every other day or so.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no not possible
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: is there a sensor to check. My 2000 Frontier had a sensor that caused intermittent a/c issues and once that was replaced (which I did myself), the a/c is not ice cold and wonderful.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Justanswer. Thank you for your question and I will assist you with your concern.

Can you connect your pressure gauges to the system and read the pressure on the low side and the high side for me and post back with them ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will have to have my mechanic do that and get back to you. It may not be for a while though.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can my mechanic call you direct on my behalf???
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Let get the readings first and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok but it will be a while. do I just resume the discussion, once I get that info?
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Yes , post back when you can and we can work from there. Im here all day.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks so much. have a great day.
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Your very welcome, thank you as well.