Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The car won't start I change the battery in the key fog I

Customer Question

The car won't start I change the battery in the key fog I placed the Nissan simple towards the key start and tried to start all my lights and things come on t The car won't start I change the battery in the key fog I placed the Nissan symbol towards the key start and tried to start it but it would not start the only message I get is no key
JA: Have you changed a battery before?
Customer: it but it would not start the only message I get is no keythis is the first time I change the key five battery I want to hit the car in three days barely 3 days it's a 2009 but no I have not change the actual car this is a first time I've change the key five battery I want to head to car three days barely 3 days it's a 2009 but no I have not change the actual car battery
JA: What is the model of your '09 Nissan?
Customer: 2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 Sv four-door
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only tried changing the battery and pointing it towards the key start I'm not sure what to do the dealership is closed today that I bought it from
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I'm not sure what else I could tell him so no I guess not
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I actual figured it out thru messing with the vehicle

Glad you got it resolved. Do you have another concern you would like my help with?