Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

07 Nissan Pathfinder won't crank but all electrical

Customer Question

07 Nissan Pathfinder won't crank but all electrical components work. Could that possibly be the starter relay fuse? If so we're is it located?
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: 125,000 and no we traded it like it is and they said that one day it just stopped and they couldn't get it cranked. I'm trying to trouble shoot before I invest in a mechanic
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes and we just started to research the possible problems to see if we can fix them
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No everything else works it just won't turn over we get no sound on the engine as to if it works
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 8 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.Do you hear a single click when you try to start the truck?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No noise at all
Expert:  Jay replied 8 months ago.
Did you recently change the battery or something? Also if you put the truck in neutral see if you can get the starter to engage