Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Got all lights on dash board blinking, wipers going on,

Customer Question

Got all lights on dash board blinking, wipers going on, headlights on, turn lights on, and rear defroster on/off constantly. all on its own with all switches in off position,.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs? What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2008 pathfinder se 4x4
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i disconnected batteries because it was all doing same with car turned off for 1 hour. Now my batteries are down and i can't start car. I tryed few times to reconnect batteries without starting car everything was on and blinking/flashing lights. I would like to know what could be causing it and what is the cost range for repair.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know? I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: I don't think i have anything more then that. It all happened today while driving and I drove home all like a Christmas light. :)
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • A low battery can cause this. Do you have a volt meter?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris