Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified since 1985

Have a question regarding Grinding noise on front end of a

Customer Question

Have a question regarding Grinding noise on front end of a 2010 Nissan Armada. Suspected wheel bearings but changed those with no improvement. When the steering wheel turns with the suv parked, you can see and feel the front wheels jump and hear popping noises. When the vehicle is in motion you feel and hear a low grinding noise, and the noise turns into a higher pitched whine at higher speeds. Any ideas? CV axle?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 months ago.

It could be a CV Joint. Look to see if any of the CV Joint boot has torn and thrown the grease from inside the boot all over the place. If you find one like this, that is most likely the CV Joint that has worn out because of no grease.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 months ago.

Did that answer your question? If so, kindly leave me a positive rating, so I get credit. If you have any more questions, go ahead and ask.