virtual auto tech.
virtual auto tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 13 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop

Got a Nissan np300 hardbody which was replaced timing chain,

Customer Question

Good day
Got a Nissan np300 hardbody which was replaced timing chain, cam shaft and valves. The mechanic interchanged injectors but did not bring any new injector he only changed positions and one of the terminals was not intact. The bakkie is now showing error P1275. Could it be that the injectors where interchanged.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
After the replacements I drove for about for about 350km and there was a rattling sound from the timing chain cover and the mechanic changed the timing chain tensioner, mounted the metal pipe that supply fuel to the fuel rail but with a little bit of difficulty. Some pipe supplying fuel to the pump were disconnected in the process and cleaned the engine with water based degreaser. The engine was cold when the cleaning was done and upon starting the engine a check light emerged with error code P1275 and the other one for loose connection on the 1st injector. The one for the 1st injector cleared but the bakkie don't rev more 2000rpm and wont go beyond 60kmh
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 2 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.So p1275 is for the accelerator peddle sensor.Check all your fuses. Check the connector on the injector pump and check under the dash at the accelerator pedal and make sure the connector is still on there. If all is good then check the wiring to the pedal sensor.Let me know if you have any questions.Thanks
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Do you still need help with this problem? Please let me knowIf not would you mind rating my help.Thanks