Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Toyota mastertech
Experience:  master tech at Toyota dealer
24571351

I change the brake line on the right front and now I bleed

Customer Question

I change the brake line on the right front and now I bleed the whole system and I can't get a good pedals and then the pedal slowly just goes down and there's no leaks or anything I can get a pedal while I'm driving I have to keep pumping it to three times in order to be able to stop what can
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 6 months ago.

make sure it's bled properly first by having someone push down the pedal and hold while you close the bleeder each time, if you see a good stream with no air baubles that's good.now if this persists i would suggest you have dirt in the master cylinder or a faulty seal in the master cylinder allowing the fluid to leak internally. but first bleed it properly from furthest wheel to closest one .always make sure the master cylinder never runs out of fluid while doing this

just checking how your making out with your brake problem, if you need further assistance let me know.

did this help you with your brake problem our do you still need help?