Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair

Having ac problems just put in an expansion valve,pull a

Customer Question

Having ac problems just put in an expansion valve,pull a vaccumand add freon my pressures are good and everything is working but the ac will not get colder than 70 degrees at the vents so I got on line and found out about the thermistor and changed it but having same problem what else could it be?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If you can install your AC gauges and read the low and high side pressures with the system running and post back with them I will see if I can help you get this resolved.