Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Battery died from leaving a light on. I jump battery. Car

Customer Question

Battery died from leaving a light on. I jump battery. Car runs fine but the windows wont go down (all windows from both individual door switch and main driver door switch and the door locks won't work on the driver side.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can't seem to get anyone to respond.
1. I've tried disconnecting battery. I was told that will reset those items but no luck
2. I can't seem to find the fuses for both items (either in the fuse console inside or in the engine compartment console?
Do you know where they are?
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Fuses involved for the locks 6-7-9-10 left side of the dash.

Fuses involved with the power windows 10 left side of the dash and fuse link H under the hood.

Before any diagnostics have been done, so far this looks to be a failure of the BCM.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris