Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2004 Nissan Armada LE won't start. It turns over but

Customer Question

My 2004 Nissan Armada LE won't start. It turns over but won't start up. Changed the crank and cam sensors plus switched the ecm with the fog relays still won't start. Maybe you can help. Someone said maybe the distributor cap is cracked or the coil. Trying hard to get it running. Ty
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Edward replied 8 months ago.

Hello, Eddie here and I will do my best. Have you verified it has no spark? Have you tried to spray it with starting fluid with somebody cranking it to see if it would hit then? If it hit then we would know it has spark, and lacking injector pulse or fuel pressure.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Its my friends truck and I was just trying to help. I'm not around him right now. Is there away that he can call you?
Expert:  Edward replied 8 months ago.

Is he working on it now? Sorry I got back so late. but it is Sunday. I can call him tom. if he would rather do that. But it does cost a little more for that service fyi.