Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

What is compatible 2012 altima I would like to put a smaller

Customer Question

What is compatible for a 2012 altima I would like to put a smaller caliper . I'm going to put on some lowrider wheels on it and don't want to use spacers . thank you for everything .
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

I will need to know how much of a decrease in diameter the inside of the wheel will be and the current clearance between the caliper and wheel now. Most likely a rotor and caliper and steering knuckle will be needed.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris